Original article posted by TalkNerdy2Me, a blog by the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. The room is divided: one person on the left side and one person on the right side. No one talks except for casual conversation. There is … Continue reading
Tag Archives: roommates
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- At @UVA graduation, @StephenAtHome: "I only read Playboy for the [college] rankings." Then, in all #truthiness, Colbert would love our site. 11 hours ago
- No pressure at @Viterbo_Univ. #studentreviews #college http://t.co/ikXIBlI1KK 13 hours ago
- Pulitzer Prize winner Bob Woodward recently spoke at @youngstownstate. Check out the #video here. http://t.co/sVfjMPi3oj 15 hours ago
- Pretty study scene at @HCCFL. #collegepics #photos http://t.co/eiUgLdj7f8 17 hours ago
- Noticed our new #QandA section? Here's a brief tutorial on how to use it. http://t.co/G5mdEXPyR5 20 hours ago
- How to use our new Q&A system. We have all of the A’s to your Q’s.
- Whatever you do—don’t bring up ‘The Golden Girls’ at St. Olaf College.
- What are students saying about the Best Dorm Atmosphere on Whisper?
- Zinch has tips on how to make Senior Night the best night ever.
- Noodle provides some insight into Above the Law’s Top 50 Law School list