A startling statistic once revealed that almost half of college graduates never pick up a book again after graduating. But some books can be so influential that they can affect your outlook and career, so one wonders how those who … Continue reading
Tag Archives: post graduation
Are you putting together a resume for Spring internships, possible jobs, or even just to get ahead? Take these three quick tips into account while you develop your professional resume. 1. Keep your resume on one page. If you have … Continue reading →
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- How hard is it to declare a #psychology major at @GWtweets? http://t.co/YRVBNWgpBM 8 hours ago
- 2013's big-name #college commencement speakers, from an actress on a hit ABC show to mayor of New York City. http://t.co/twu9uamu2K 10 hours ago
- Computer-related #jobs are expected to jump 22% by 2020. Here are the top schools for computer/information sciences. http://t.co/L6MLh2Jhwj 12 hours ago
- Beautiful #sunset pic from @Go2PLNU. #collegepics #college #photos http://t.co/KNp9SIcskw 14 hours ago
- @Zinch has 8 #scholarships to save money this #summer. http://t.co/QapNOomqTF 17 hours ago
- Summer’s almost here! Zinch has 8 scholarships for the season.
- How to use our new Q&A system. We have all of the A’s to your Q’s.
- Whatever you do—don’t bring up ‘The Golden Girls’ at St. Olaf College.
- What are students saying about the Best Dorm Atmosphere on Whisper?
- Zinch has tips on how to make Senior Night the best night ever.