With more and more adults over the age of 40 going back to college, this phenomenon is bound to happen: parents going to college with their kids. It may sound like the plot of a fish-out-of-water comedy (think: Rodney Dangerfield … Continue reading
Tag Archives: parents going to same school as kids
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to email@example.com for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- No public Twitter messages.
- Whatever you do—don’t bring up ‘The Golden Girls’ at St. Olaf College.
- What are students saying about the Best Dorm Atmosphere on Whisper?
- Zinch has tips on how to make Senior Night the best night ever.
- Noodle provides some insight into Above the Law’s Top 50 Law School list
- April Scholarship Winners