Original article posted by TalkNerdy2Me, a blog by the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. You’ve all heard of it, dreaded it, and probably been told that it will ‘round out’ your college experience. Upperclassmen swear that weight gain is unavoidable … Continue reading
Tag Archives: health
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- Pretty evening scene at @alfredu. #photos #collegepics http://t.co/RVMZ5ztpaV 1 hour ago
- Check out #accounting and #finance #scholarships here. http://t.co/HahJtNYCd1 4 hours ago
- “Climb the day, Drop your dreams, Possess the day.” - Gail Carson Levine 7 hours ago
- "____ is a very calm town, and it is a very safe place. But you are only a 40 minute train ride away from Chicago." http://t.co/N4hevLmg6M 12 hours ago
- Love it or hate it, tell us about your #college. You could win a #scholarship. http://t.co/s3x0cxDpOK 2013/05/18
- Whatever you do—don’t bring up ‘The Golden Girls’ at St. Olaf College.
- What are students saying about the Best Dorm Atmosphere on Whisper?
- Zinch has tips on how to make Senior Night the best night ever.
- Noodle provides some insight into Above the Law’s Top 50 Law School list
- April Scholarship Winners