Most students believe that finding scholarship money is not only something they do on their own, but is an entirely competitive activity. While most scholarships are only given out once, it is important to remember that there are plenty to … Continue reading
Tag Archives: friends
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to email@example.com for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- RT @phy_93: #shsu go to collegeprowler .com and comment/rate your school. 17 mins ago
- RT @juliahans3n: I 💜 college prowler 17 mins ago
- @UCumberlands Cool! It would be sweet if some Cumberland students could tell Prospies in the Q&A! Helpful feedback. :) 1 hour ago
- @xjennniferkim HAHA! What schools are you looking at? 1 hour ago
- The sky is pretty amazing in this #photo from @MPKCollegeFound. #collegepics http://t.co/K4vThR3pXY 15 hours ago
- Graduate with style—and possibly an iPad—with StacheTATS’ ‘Stache the Grad’ contest.
- Students Whisper about the ‘Best Overall Experience’ ranking. What schools do students rate at the top?
- Whatyougonnado with THAT major? Noodle has 4 secrets to branding a ‘useless’ degree.
- Summer’s almost here! Zinch has 8 scholarships for the season.
- How to use our new Q&A system. We have all of the A’s to your Q’s.