Over the next few weeks, there will be plenty of posts in the Blogosphere about how to get ready for finals (e.g., study—duh!), but what about what to eat during this often crucial time period? Sometimes you are what you … Continue reading
Tag Archives: finals
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to email@example.com for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- What's the diff. between @Northwestern and @Northeastern (besides a few states)? Use our compare #colleges tool. http://t.co/EkTHjSUDMz 45 mins ago
- No, after you! At this school: "Everyone seems to be really nice to each other. Everyone is polite." http://t.co/PdCoIW2LGU 4 hours ago
- Which #colleges have good #journalism programs? Find out/vote in #QandA. http://t.co/lchKgBvCsp 7 hours ago
- What happens in #Vegas. . .is that there are helpful professors, as in this #studentreview of @UNLVNews. http://t.co/DteKJyYUgL 11 hours ago
- Pretty evening scene at @alfredu. #photos #collegepics http://t.co/RVMZ5ztpaV 2013/05/19
- Whatever you do—don’t bring up ‘The Golden Girls’ at St. Olaf College.
- What are students saying about the Best Dorm Atmosphere on Whisper?
- Zinch has tips on how to make Senior Night the best night ever.
- Noodle provides some insight into Above the Law’s Top 50 Law School list
- April Scholarship Winners