Morgan, a 21 year old Senior at Pitzer College located in Los Angeles, CA, recently won the College Prowler $1,000 Contributing Author Scholarship. Morgan helped author the Pitzer College guidebook and was selected by the editorial board for demonstrating outstanding … Continue reading
Tag Archives: contributing author
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to email@example.com for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- Play #GraduationBingo with this #app. http://t.co/Kk9SsLphAP 8 hours ago
- Hugs not drugs at @BethelU. #studentreviews #reviews http://t.co/6pSsRqJ45R 10 hours ago
- "The food at ____ is amazing. They have every ethnic food you could want." What #college? http://t.co/ekJoj28jii 12 hours ago
- Fashion! Turn to the left. Fashion! Turn to the right---at @PUCNow. #video #fashionshow http://t.co/dlbYX2kP5p 14 hours ago
- Wearing @StacheTATS in your cap&gown could win you an iPad. Click here 4 details (and pics of CP team in Staches). http://t.co/ZZL138YYcH 17 hours ago
- Graduate with style—and possibly an iPad—with StacheTATS’ ‘Stache the Grad’ contest.
- Students Whisper about the ‘Best Overall Experience’ ranking. What schools do students rate at the top?
- Whatyougonnado with THAT major? Noodle has 4 secrets to branding a ‘useless’ degree.
- Summer’s almost here! Zinch has 8 scholarships for the season.
- How to use our new Q&A system. We have all of the A’s to your Q’s.