We’ve all gone through a class that put us to sleep or a relationship that required “selective listening.” Older teens and 20-somethings aren’t exactly known for having strong attention spans, which is why the idea of spending a full day … Continue reading
Tag Archives: attention
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- What happens in #Vegas. . .is that there are helpful professors, as in this #studentreview of @UNLVNews. http://t.co/DteKJyYUgL 2 hours ago
- Pretty evening scene at @alfredu. #photos #collegepics http://t.co/RVMZ5ztpaV 16 hours ago
- Check out #accounting and #finance #scholarships here. http://t.co/HahJtNYCd1 19 hours ago
- “Climb the day, Drop your dreams, Possess the day.” - Gail Carson Levine 22 hours ago
- "____ is a very calm town, and it is a very safe place. But you are only a 40 minute train ride away from Chicago." http://t.co/N4hevLmg6M 2013/05/18
- Whatever you do—don’t bring up ‘The Golden Girls’ at St. Olaf College.
- What are students saying about the Best Dorm Atmosphere on Whisper?
- Zinch has tips on how to make Senior Night the best night ever.
- Noodle provides some insight into Above the Law’s Top 50 Law School list
- April Scholarship Winners