College is a huge adjustment for any young student. For many, this is their first time away from home, first time on their own, and first big step into “true” adulthood. This can be a very daunting life step. Trying … Continue reading
Tag Archives: athlets
- Admission Advice
- Career Corner
- College Essay Secrets
- College Finances
- Comic Relief
- Dorm Living
- Freshman Year
- Graduate School
- Health & Wellness
- Major Mania
- Our Partners
- Parent Panel
- Scholarship & Contest Winners
- Scholarship Tips
- School of the Week
- Student Reviews
- Study Abroad
- Test Prep
Megan McLachlan on 10 High School Items You Shouldn’t Take to CollegeHi, Hannah! True, sometimes a yearbook can be comforting! It all depends on the person. Thanks for reading!
asefa bekele on 6 Things a College Student-Athlete on Scholarships Must Haveplease;i went to this matter i can post it
“Like” Us on Facebook!
Want to submit a blog post?E-mail your post or idea to email@example.com for review and you could make it on Campus Chat!
- @Zinch has 8 #scholarships to save money this #summer. http://t.co/QapNOomqTF 3 hours ago
- At @UVA graduation, @StephenAtHome: "I only read Playboy for the [college] rankings." Then, in all #truthiness, Colbert would love our site. 18 hours ago
- No pressure at @Viterbo_Univ. #studentreviews #college http://t.co/ikXIBlI1KK 20 hours ago
- Pulitzer Prize winner Bob Woodward recently spoke at @youngstownstate. Check out the #video here. http://t.co/sVfjMPi3oj 22 hours ago
- Pretty study scene at @HCCFL. #collegepics #photos http://t.co/eiUgLdj7f8 24 hours ago
- Summer’s almost here! Zinch has 8 scholarships for the season.
- How to use our new Q&A system. We have all of the A’s to your Q’s.
- Whatever you do—don’t bring up ‘The Golden Girls’ at St. Olaf College.
- What are students saying about the Best Dorm Atmosphere on Whisper?
- Zinch has tips on how to make Senior Night the best night ever.